Evaluation of the anti-anginal efficacy and safety of oral administration of ivabradine compared to placebo on top of background therapy with atenolol in patients with stable angina pectoris. A four-month randomised double-blind, parallel group international multicentre study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSOCIATE
- 15 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2008 Endpoint 'Time to exercise induced ECG change' has been met (results reported at ESC 2008).
- 30 Aug 2008 Endpoint 'Time to exercise induced angina pectoris' has been met (results reported at ESC 2008).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History