A Phase II Study Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of Herceptin to a Carboplatin-Paclitaxel Regimen in Early Relapse Patients (< 6 Months) With Ovarian Cancer, Overexpressing HER2, Previously Treated With Carboplatin-Paclitaxel.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2010 Planned patient number (45) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 30 Oct 2005 New trial record.