An open-label, multicenter study to assess the efficacy of switching to a combination tablet ezetimibe/simvastatin 10mg/40mg, compared to doubling the dose of statin in patients hospitalized with a coronary event
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFORCE
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 13 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 490.
- 07 Jun 2010 Data from this trial was used in an economic analysis published in Value in Health.
- 24 Oct 2009 Data from the trial was used in an economic analysis presented at the 12th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History