A Phase II Trial of Exemestane (Aromasin) in Combination With Celecoxib (Celebrex) as Neoadjuvant Treatment in Postmenopausal Women With Stage II, III, and IV Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Nov 2011 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.