A double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel, multicenter study on extended VTE [venous thromboembolism] prophylaxis in acutely ill medical patients with prolonged immobilization
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXCLAIM
- 06 Jul 2010 Results published in Annals of internal medicine.
- 06 Jul 2010 Results were published in a sanofi aventis media release.
- 06 Jul 2010 Results will be published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, according to a sanofi aventis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History