A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study of Sativex in the Treatment of Subjects With Pain Due to Diabetic Neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 298 to 297 as reported by Clinical Trials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2010 Results from 30 patients were presented in Diabetes Care.
- 03 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by Clinical Trials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History