Myelomatosis therapy trial for patients of all age groups.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Clodronic acid; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Melphalan; Prednisolone; Prednisone; Vincristine; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Multiple myeloma; Osteolysis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MRC-Myeloma-IX; Myeloma-IX
- 16 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network
- 10 Dec 2012 Results of thalidomide maintenance according to biological risk groups presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 17 Jun 2012 Long-term follow-up results for the zolendronic acid versus clodronic acid randomisation presented at the 17th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History