Fracture Incidence Reduction and Safety of TSE-424 (Bazedoxifene Acetate) Compared to Placebo and Raloxifene in Osteoporotic Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bazedoxifene (Primary) ; Raloxifene
- Indications Fracture; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Vertebral fracture
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 13th World Congress on Menopause.
- 22 Feb 2011 Additional locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History