Estrogen, HDL, and Coronary Heart Disease in Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary) ; Estradiol congeners; Hormonal replacements; Lipids; Medroxyprogesterone; Progesterone congeners
- Indications Coronary arteriosclerosis; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms ERA
- 01 Jul 2009 Results were published in Atherosclerosis.
- 13 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2007.
- 24 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.