A multi-center, open-label, non-comparative study investigating the efficacy and tolerability of Angeliq [estradiol/drospirenone] in postmenopausal Thai women with vasomotor symptoms over three 28-day treatment cycles
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/drospirenone (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopause
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2015 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT00185328).
- 16 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Nov 2006 Status change