A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single bolus, multinational, multi-center, parallel group, dose-ranging study of desmoteplase (INN) in the indication of acute stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Desmoteplase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAS-2
- 19 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2010 The findings from the post hoc analysis provided the basis for the design of the currently ongoing clinical phase III programme (DIAS-3 and -4).
- 25 Feb 2010 Data from a post-hoc subgroup analysis have been presented at the International Stroke Conference (ISC), according to a Lundbeck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History