A Phase I/II Study of an Antitumor Vaccination Using Alpha (1,3) Galactosyltransferase Expressing Allogeneic Tumor Cells in Patients With Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Prostate cancer vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Dec 2012 Results published in the Journal of Immunotherapy, according to a NewLink Genetics Corporation.
- 31 May 2011 Results will be presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO-2011).
- 06 Jul 2006 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.