An International Open-Label Extension Trial to Determine Safety and Efficacy of Long-Term Oral Lacosamide (SPM 927) in Patients With Partial Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 03 May 2014 Long-term results from a pooled analysis presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 01 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 29th International Epilepsy Congress.
- 07 Dec 2010 Results were presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society, accroding to a UCB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History