A Partially-Blind Phase III Randomized Trial of Fulvestrant (Faslodex) With or Without Concomitant Anastrozole (Arimidex) Compared With Exemestane in Postmenopausal Women With ER+ve Locally Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer Following Progression on Non-Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SoFEA
- 08 Sep 2013 Results published in Lancet Oncology, according to an Institute of Cancer Research media release.
- 23 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 8th European Breast Cancer Conference.
- 23 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History