A double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled, dose escalation, multi-center phase I/II trial of HuMax-CD20, a fully human monoclonal anti-CD20 antibody, in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis who have previously failed one or more DMARDs
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Nov 2013 The extension study has been discontinued as the sponsor is no longer developing IV ofatumumab for rheumatoid arthritis, according to the Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 28 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European ClinicalTrials Database).
- 21 Jan 2009 GlaxoSmithKline reported as trial sponsor, and patient inclusions updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History