Adjuvant ganglioside GM2-KLH/QS-21 vaccination: post-operative adjuvant ganglioside GM2-KLH/QS-21 (BMS-248479) vaccination treatment after resection of primary cutaneous melanoma thicker than 1.5mm (AJCC/UICC Stage II, T3-T4N0M0), a 2-arm multicenter randomized phase III trial vs. observation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing IgG serum antibody responses of stage II melanoma patients of the EORTC 18961 trial presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Dec 2015 Accrual till date is 32% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 09 Sep 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History