1) Adenovirus p53 Infected DC Vaccine For Breast Cancer, 2) Translation of Biotechnology Into the Clinic
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs INGN 225 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2008 Results were presented at the 31st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium in December 2008.