A phase III, multi-center, multi-national, randomized withdrawal study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of BMS-188667 [abatacept] in children and adolescents with active polyarticular juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AWAKEN; JIA-1
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 Jun 2017 Results published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 01 Apr 2017 According to a Bristol Myers Squibb media release, based on the data from this and another study (CTP 700231962) the company has filed a supplemental application for a partial change in approved items of manufacturing and marketing approval with the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW), Japan for Orencia for intravenous infusion 250 mg, in the treatment of active polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA).
- 19 Jun 2015 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History