A Randomized, Double-blind Study of Safety and Reduction in Signs and Symptoms During Treatment With Tocilizumab Versus Placebo, in Combination With Methotrexate, in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTION
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Jun 2017 Results assessing liver safety with long-term tocilizumab treatment for rheumatoid arthritis using pooled data (n= 4171) from five core phase 3 placebo-controlled studies (OPTION, TOWARD, LITHE, AMBITION, RADIATE), a clinical pharmacology study (NCT00365001), a phase 4 study (ADACTA) or long-term extension studies, published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology Journal.
- 30 Oct 2013 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 28 May 2011 Pooled analysis results assessing the correlation between baseline C-reactive protein levels and treatment response presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History