An Open-label Extension Trial to Determine Tolerability and Efficacy of Long-term Oral SPM 927 [lacosamide] as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Partial Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 03 May 2014 Long-term results from a pooled analysis presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 10 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History