A phase II trial of extended induction galiximab (anti-CD80 monoclonal antibody) plus rituximab in previously untreated follicular non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Galiximab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Pooled retrospective analysis (n=174) of this trial and two other trials (see NCT00553501 and NCT01145495) evaulating effects of early progression of disease was presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Pooled exploratory analysis (n=241) of 5 studies including data from this study and 4 other trials (see CTP 700009482, 700028982,700057042, 70059082) were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.