A Comparison of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a Refrigerator-Stable Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella Combination Vaccine V221 (Refrigerated) Versus V221 (Frozen) in Healthy Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Chickenpox; Measles; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Jan 2010 Trial phase changed from II/III to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 01 Nov 2005 New trial record.