Therapy of Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) With Azacitidine Given in Combination With Etanercept: A Phase I/II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual end date changed from Jul 2009 to Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, as reported on clinicaltrials.gov