A multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blinded study to evaluate safety and immunogenicity of StaphVAX, a bivalent Staphylococcus aureus glycoconjugate vaccine in adult patients receiving an orthopedic prosthetic implant
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 03 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 24 Jul 2006 Status change
- 01 Nov 2005 New trial record.