A multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blinded study to evaluate safety and immunogenicity of StaphVAX, a bivalent Staphylococcus aureus glycoconjugate vaccine, in adult patients receiving an orthopaedic prosthetic implant
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 03 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 01 Nov 2005 New trial record.