A Phase II Evaluation of Vorinostat (SAHA NCI-Supplied Agent [NSC 701852 IND 71976]) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Aug 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is extended from Oct 2006 to 1 Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2007 Status changed from suspended to in progress.