A Phase II Study of Atorvastatin in Patients With Low Grade or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; MALT lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 17 to 23 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2009 Planned end date (Dec 2015) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.