A Phase II Study of Atorvastatin in Patients With Low Grade or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 17 to 23 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.