A Phase I Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (SAHA) [vorinostat] in Combination With Capecitabine in Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.