A Phase I/II Trial of Cetuximab in Combination With Oxaliplatin, Capecitabine, and Radiation Therapy Followed by Surgical Resection for Locally-Advanced Rectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 May 2009 Lead trial centre and sponsor (Bristol-Myers Squibb), investigators added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.