A two-part, open label phase II trial: part one, dose escalation safety; part two, randomized/comparing CDP791 [alacizumab pegol] plus carboplatin/paclitaxel with carboplatin/paclitaxel alone in subjects with locally advanced or metastatic non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alacizumab pegol (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual end date (1 Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2009 Results have been reported at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 30 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to CLinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History