A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBOCONTROLLED, 3-ARM STUDY OF THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF 2 DOSES OF LENALIDOMIDE VERSUS PLACEBO IN RED BLOOD CELL (RBC) TRANSFUSION-DEPENDENT SUBJECTS WITH LOW- OR INTERMEDIATE-1-RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES (MDS) ASSOCIATED WITH A DELETION (DEL) 5Q CYTOGENETIC ABNORMALITY.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 08 Dec 2015 Pooled analysis of 2 trials (n=286) including this study and another study [see CTP 70029048] were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of pooled analysis on conditional survival analysis (n=286), presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Dec 2013 Post-hoc subgroup analysis presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History