5-Fluorouracil/folinate/oxaliplatin (Eloxatin) (FLOX [FOLFOX] regimen), given continuously or intermittently, in combination with cetuximab (Erbitux), in first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer. A phase III multicenter trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Nordic-VII
- 01 Aug 2017 Results evaluating the effect of cetuximab on health-related quality of life (HRQoL) in the NORDIC-VII trial on metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC), published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 11 Apr 2017 Results of final survival analyses and extended RAS data published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 04 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History