A Phase I/II Study of Flavopiridol Administered as a 30-Minute Bolus Followed by a 4-Hour Infusion in Lymphomas and Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Large cell carcinoma; Lymphoma; Lymphomatoid granulomatosis; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Sclerosis; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 02 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2007 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.