Immunogenicity and Safety of Varying Doses of a 7-valent Conjugate Pneumococcal Vaccine in Adults 70-79 Years of Age Who Were Previously Vaccinated With the 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Dec 2010 Additional lead trial centre, investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2005 New trial record.