A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, flexible-dose, 6-week trial of the efficacy and safety of asenapine compared with placebo using olanzapine positive control in subjects with an acute exacerbation of schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Organon
- 11 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2005 New trial record.