A phase II trial in patients with early cervical cancer to study the safety and the immunological effects of vaccination with TA-HPV, a live recombinant vaccinia virus expressing the human papilloma virus 16 and 18 E6 and E7 proteins
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 29 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2005 New trial record.