A Randomised Trial Investigating the Effect on Biochemical (PSA) Control and Survival of Different Durations of Adjuvant Androgen Deprivation in Association With Definitive Radiation Treatment for Localised Carcinoma of the Prostate.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Bone metastases; Fracture; Osteoporosis; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RADAR
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Aug 2017.
- 03 Jun 2014 Interim Results at median 7.4 year presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History