Phase 4 study: an open prospective study of the safety and effectiveness of aripiprazole in the treatment of bipolar depression
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2007.
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.