A Multicenter, Open Label, Flexible-dose, Parallel-group Evaluation of the Cataractogenic Potential of Quetiapine Fumarate (Seroquel) and Risperidone (Risperdal) in the Long Term Treatment of Participants With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Jul 2011 Secondary endpoints identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.