A multicenter study of the immunogenicity and safety of GSK [GlaxoSmithKline] Biologicals' inactivated hepatitis A vaccine (Havrix) administered concomitantly with Wyeth Lederle's pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (Prevnar) in healthy children 15 mths [months] of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Hepatitis A; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 521 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record - last updated 9 Oct 2008.
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.