A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing a 2.2mg 17 Beta-Estradiol/0.69mg Levonorgestrel Combination Transdermal Patch, and a 1mg 17 Beta-Estradiol Transdermal Patch With a Placebo Patch in Postmenopausal Women to Determine the Lowest Effective Dose of Estradiol for the Relief of Moderate to Severe Hot Flushes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol; Estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopause
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial centre, sponsor, affiliate (Bayer) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2007 Results (including primary endpoint) have been published
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History