An Eight Week, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of the Triple Combo of Aliskiren /Valsartan/HCTZ [hydrochlorothiazide] (300/320/25 mg), Compared to the Double Combos of Aliskiren/HCTZ (300/25 mg) or Valsartan/HCTZ (320/25 mg) in Patients With Essential Hypertension Not Adequately Responsive to HCTZ 25 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Valsartan (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Feb 2007 Status changed from recruiting
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.