Trial to assess safety, efficacy, tolerability and immunogenicity of influenza virus vaccine, administered concomitantly with a combination live, attenuated, mumps, measles, and rubella vaccine in healthy children aged 11-24 months
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Measles; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Jan 2010 Results have been published in the journal Vaccine.
- 01 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion rate' has not been met.
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History