Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, Immunogenicity and Long-Term Persistence of One Intramuscular Dose of GSK Biologicals' MenACWY Conjugate Vaccine vs One Subcutaneous Dose of Mencevax ACWY in Healthy Adults Aged 18-25 Yrs.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2009 Results have been reported in Vaccine.
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.