A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label, Single, and Multiple Dose Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of 2 Dose Levels of Pantoprazole Sodium in Children Aged 1 Through 11 Years With Endoscopically Proven GERD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Aug 2011 Results published in Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 03 Oct 2008 Results were reported at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology in October 2008.
- 18 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.