Compare the Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety of 2 Different Formulations of GSK Biologicals' Live Attenuated Human Rotavirus (HRV) Vaccine Given as a Two-Dose Primary Vaccination in Healthy Infants Previously Uninfected With HRV.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RIX 4414 (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jan 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 09 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record - last updated 9 Oct 2008.
- 13 Apr 2007 Results have been reported.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History