A 12-week Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Inhaled Tiotropium 18μg q.d. in Patients With COPD and a Concomitant Diagnosis of Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 456 to 480 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 10 Aug 2006 Status change