A Randomized, Open-label Study of the Effect of 2 Different Treatment Schedules of Xeloda With Eloxatin and Avastin on Progression-free Survival in Treatment-naïve Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2011 Actual end date (1 Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to clinicaltrials.gov.