An open-label, multi-center trial to evaluate the feasibility and safety of short-term treatment with subcutaneously injected certoparin (8000 U anti-Xa twice daily) in patients with persistent nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certoparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AFFECT
- 28 Feb 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Aug 2010 Actual end date (August 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov